- Any topic related to microfluidics and nanofluids
- CSIR fellowship holders willing to do PhD in the area of microfluidics and nanofluidics related to biomedical devices can contact with their CV. The research program will be collaborated with IIT and AIIMS to develop LOC and POC devices.
– M.Sc Biotechnology/biochemistry/Food Science & Technology
– B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related branches of Engineering
– Should have curiosity and keen interest to learn new fields related to Microfludics.